Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions relating to the purchase of Micah Gianneli's products
If you view, read, use this website, and make any purchases from it, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by Micah Gianneli's Terms and Conditions and the following disclaimer.
1. There is no refund on intangible items, including all digital products either viewed or downloadable such as an eBook, PDF, video, preset, filtre or any file that is viewed and used via electronic means. These intangible products cannot be returned - once downloaded, viewed or stored - they automatically become a used product. The digital stamping on the PDFs reiterate this and each eBook download is personalized with the buyer's name and email.
2. Items for sale are precisely as described. There is nothing misleading or false about the products or its contents. If the title or description is misunderstood, misread, or if any assumptions, falsely or truthfully, based on the contents of the eBook or video is made by the buyer, the buyer is solely and completely responsible for these oversights, mistakes, judgement errors, misunderstandings and lack of due diligence, and in no way can or will be compensated or considered for a refund, discount or exchange in any way, shape or form.
3. If a promotional or discount code no longer applies at checkout, or fails to submit upon checkout, this implies that the code is incorrect, expired or no longer valid. Therefore please do not use, or resume to purchase with the assumption that the code will somehow be applied past the check out point.
4. Please read this page, the product page and the product title and description carefully and thoroughly, and please perform all due diligence necessary prior to committing to the purchase of any products on this site. There is absolutely no responsibility taken by Micah Gianneli or any persons from her team, if products are in any way mistakenly purchased, not how the buyer assumed it to be despite its clear and obvious titles and descriptions, or along these claims.
5. Please ensure all your personal details entered are entirely your own, are correct and current. No responsibility is taken for lost emails, incorrect email addresses, email bounce backs, download attempts made by other parties other than the buyer, or obtainment of files other than the buyer. Once an intangible product is purchased, an order confirmation email with a download link is always emailed to the buyer as soon as payment is cleared - usually straight away or at least within 24 hours. These download attempts and confirmation emails are always kept on file and are on record. If you genuinely did not receive a confirmation email, we are able to check the records and send it to you via email. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org should this occur.
6. One particular eBook type or video will contain the absolute exact same contents for all who download it. For example - 'Photography Part I - Camera & Lenses' is precisely the same, and an identical carbon copy for everyone who buys it. Same applies to videos. The one and only difference is that each PDF download is personalized with a PDF stamping at the bottom of each page stating the name and email address of the person who purchased it or the details entered in the fields at checkout or the personal PayPal details. Any claims of the product not being as described is at the false accusation of the buyer whom committed to the purchase and are bound by these terms and conditions and the disclaimer, and a representative of Micah Gianneli will have the power to testify and override any of these allegations.
7. If the buyer has any hesitations, concerns, assumptions or inquiries on the products, it is highly recommended that they contact us on email@example.com prior to committing to the purchase. Please do not check the box confirming you agree to, or have read and accepted the terms and conditions at checkout if you do not truly and wholly agree and understand, or if your intentions are negative, to disrupt operations or the business, have personal reasons or vendetta not willing to expose, or anything other than to purchase, understand and enjoy the product. No responsibility is taken for negligence, ignorance, disregard or general lack of common sense.
REGARDING PRESETS AND FILTRES
1. All presets and fitlres are created using Adobe Creative Cloud with applications Lightroom and Photoshop on an Apple iMac; therefore can only be used in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. It goes without saying - experience with a computer and Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop is required.
2. Presets and filtres may vary from one another. For example - one preset intended for bright RAW files may differ from dark RAW files, and also for PSD files, and so forth.
3. Individual results may vary when using the Micah Gianneli presets and filtres and may depend on the camera, settings, lighting, colours, file, comuter, software, technique and the use of the presets and filtres in general. Therefore some tweaking may be required in order to achieve the desired results.
You are also agreeing to comply with and be bound by Micah Gianneli’s terms and conditions of use of any products, which is outlined below:
If you view, read or use any of Micah Gianneli’s products, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, along with Micah Gianneli’s terms and conditions of use.
The products on this site are intended to only inform the viewers, followers and customers of Micah Gianneli (“I”, “me”, my”, “myself”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and her team’s personal choices of equipment, products, programs, software, applications, style, skills and techniques used to create the content displayed in all digital products, on her website, social media pages and wherever her content is displayed.The information contained in all of Micah Gianneli’s websites and products are for general information purposes only and based on Micah Gianneli and her team’s personal experience, choices and anecdotal evidence. Your particular situation may not be exactly suited to the examples illustrated here; it’s likely they will not be the same. Any use of this information or products is at your own risk. Nothing in these products are intended to replace common sense or other professional advice, and is meant to inform and entertain the viewer.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Micah Gianneli and her team make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the products sold or the information, products, equipment, programs, software, services, or related graphics and images contained in these products for any purpose and Micah Gianneli and her team assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on such information or products is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if we use any of these terms, names, words or images. Photographic images contained in products are edited to some degree unless otherwise stated, and remain the property of Micah Gianneli and/or their respective owners unless otherwise stated.
In no event will Micah Gianneli and her team be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or disruption, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of these products. Micah Gianneli and her team do not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss or damage whatsoever even whether such loss or damage result from accident, negligence, or any other cause. Micah Gianneli and her team do not guarantee that by using these products product, or the information in these products will make you any profit, or develop, enhance or improve your skills in photography, blogging, influencing, post-production or any other relevant fields associated with photography, digital and social media etc.
These products are protected under copyright and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, and all rights are reserved, including resale rights: you are strictly not allowed to give, print, capture, copy, share, display or sell these products to any person, being, company, brand or business or any other parties privately or publicly. These products are intended for the personal and private use of the buyer only and prohibited in any way, shape or form, from sale, resale, copy, display or distribution whether for profit or non-profit. No part of these products may be recreated, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or manual, including photocopying, recording, screen capturing, or by any information storage and retrieval system. If you received these products from anyone or any other source other than its original source being that of the Micah Gianneli website, blog, social media pages or official site of purchase – you’ve received a pirated copy. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of the situation.
These products and the contents in the websites of, as well as the contents of the social media pages of Micah Gianneli are the copyright of Micah Gianneli 2018. All rights reserved worldwide.